non è una testata giornalistica

Your account is suspended

Immagine
Your account is suspended Your account is suspended Lion Judah☦️ lorenzoJHWH https://voxnews.info/2019/08/17/open-arms-ritarda-sbarco-minori-altri-clandestini-non-vogliono/#comment-25330 satanists in youtube and twitter have stolen my true identity: and I can't get rid or erased of this material satanisti in youtube e twitter hanno rubato la mia vera identità: ed io non riesco a far cancellare questo materiale shalom king Israel: [ twitter mi insulta e bullizza da un anno e youtube mi insulta e bullizza da 10 anni: perché sono sodomiti culto ] shalom Your account is suspended and is not permitted to send Tweets. becouse Bin Salman be slurts! Thank you We appreciate your help in improving everyone’s experience on Twitter. Your 5 reports within the past hour will help make this a safer and better place. Tweets you reported: @lorenzojhwh You can learn more about reporting abusive behavior here. If we take further action, we’ll let you know https://worldisraelnews.com/trump-dont-s

Azerbaijan denies report it will aid Israel

Azerbaijan denies report it will aid Israel in airstrike on Iran

BIN ISIS SALMAN MBS frog in RIYAD ] [ honestly, I was not allowed to see behind my back, neither in the first dream-vision (10 years before), nor in the second dream-vision (10 years after), so after 10 years (that is 30 years after the first dream) I understood that it was a single place and that I had never left that landing, and when did this understanding take place? when i was in my ministry by lorenzoJHWH which started consciously in 2008, when i opened my first youtube channel

BIN ISIS SALMAN MBS frog in RIYAD ] [ in the second dream, I was on a hemispherical landing on a few steps, and in front of me there was a big square so endless that the human eye could not embrace it and this square was full of billions of souls with a gray dress (symbol of the souls in purgatory), whose only possibility of salvation was to be able to cross this door of my ministry lorenzoJHWH UniusREI, that is the ministry of my third Jewish temple that you will help me build

BIN ISIS SALMAN MBS frog IN RIYAD ] [ I woke up and then, I dozed off again, in a sleep-wake state I had two dreams: to 10 years apart from each other, in the first dream, I was in front of one of the 4 doors of the heavenly Jewish Temple, and this door with four simple doors represented me, but it was blocked/could not be opened because the hinges were crooked, and Jesus of Bethlehem listed my sins that they were 90% unknown to me. however crying and begging I receive (not simple forgiveness) but, the liberation from these sins, i.e. they would no longer have an impact to inhibit my ministry of UniusREI

BIN ISIS SALMAN MBS frog IN RIYAD ] [ of course you with me can stop the satanism of the NWO-UMMAH with my help, and everything will be without bloodshed, but apparently, this spa&Co curse of petrodollars and freemasonry, i.e. of demonic rockefeller rothschild curse, until today loved to kill so many innocent christians and extend the demonic power of ISLAM Isis,

so, you know what I tell you? I wish you much luck in going to deceive and kill the Russians and the Chinese, and let's hope they never notice that it is you who claims to be their friend, it is you who is stabbing them in the back.

what are the CRITERIA of DISCERNMENT for ministry lorenzoJHWH and UniusREI?

in the illustration of this metaphysical and rational agnostic political project of mine, I verified myself with various people, and as an ancient Chinese proverb says: "an enemy is more useful than a friend" in fact you had to see the fear of Rockefeller and all the satanists associated with him, aaah if you had to see it!

*** I had to pass the criteria: social, work and relational,

***I had to pass the criteria of social commitment and the economic and human cost of this operation which is such a huge cost that it would kill anyone.

***I had to pass the criteria: of the voodoo clash against the powers of darkness and demonic, humiliating demons and their acolytes,

*** I had to pass the criteria: of love and compassion towards creatures,

***I had to pass the criteria: for tenacity and victory in every fight/fight/challenge I faced, and in these 15 years, I have always been victorious.

answer

*** you CANNOT remain with doubt and say: "maybe I was wrong" or: "I did it, but in reality God did not accept it", no, you cannot remain in this ambiguity, because all political phenomena and political solutions must be made simple and understandable for all

ANSWER

then, and this is clear to all ministers of God, it is God who has to back up your ministry: any kind of ministry that He has given you and confirmed you with His power, or as the cowards of all institutional religions do , they take religious power from the Deep State of Satanist Masons to share with them a destiny of destruction and despair

what are the CRITERIA of DISCERNMENT for ministry lorenzoJHWH and UniusREI? this is funny, who blocked Yaffa for me?

another CIA troll working here? Yaffa just insulted me and I don't know why

but what are the CRITERIA of DISCERNMENT and which I needed in order not to deceive myself in my mandate/ministry as King of Israel lorenzoJHWH and Universal Attorney Unius REI? ] [ I will leave out all the numerous biblical quotes that speak of me because as a rational agnostic, I cannot rely on a book of religion (because it cannot be universal), but, certainly Jesus of Bethlehem was thinking of me when he said: " the Kingdom of God suffers violence and the violent possess the Kingdom of God", in fact, God allowed himself to be raped by me (I am God's rapist) and it is evident that he did not treat me badly because he liked it.. funny,

but, I had to pass several criteria of discernment: *** relational with servants of God and above all in the clash with satanists, *** I had to overcome the criteria of discernment: in making my discourse logical for agnostics, therefore founding the foundations of my natural and universal law on solid cultural and philosophical, biblical, rational, mystical and political foundations, and in order to legitimize the juridical reasons of the Kingdom of Israel

So, to satisfy discernment, *** I had to pass the biblical criteria where: this my ministry and every mystery is described dozens and dozens of times in the Bible.

55
Meet the antisemitic spiritual guru on Cori Bush’s payroll

Bin MBS ISIS from Riyadh ] [ this is funny, who blocked Yaffa for me at my place?

she lgbtqia++++++ is another CIA troll working here? Yaffa just insulted me and I don't know why

I CRITERI DEL DISCERNIMENTO ] [ queste schede devono continuare perché come agnostico razionale io ho dovuto superare i criteri: relazionali con servi di dio e soprattuto nello scontro con i satanisti,

io ho dovuto superare i criteri: agnostici, culturali filosofici, biblici, razionali, mistici e politici del discernimento,

io ho dovuto superare i criteri biblici questo mio ministero ed ogni mistero si trova descritto decine di volte nella Bibbia.

io ho dovuto superare i criteri: sociali lavorativi e relazionali,

io ho dovuto superare i criteri dell'impegno sociale e del costo economico e umano di questa operazione che è un costo così grande che ucciderebbe chiunque.

io ho dovuto superare i criteri: dello scontro voodoo contro i poteri delle tenebre e demoniaci, umiliando demoni e loro accoliti,

io ho dovuto superare i criteri: dell'amore e della compassione verso le creature,

io ho dovuto superare i criteri: per la tenacia e la vittoria in ogni scontro/combattimento / sfida che io ho affrontato, e in questi 15 anni, io sono sempre stato vittorioso.

answer

tu NON puoi rimanere con il dubbio e dire: "forse mi sono sbagliato" oppure: "io l'ho fatto, ma in realtà Dio non lo ha acccettato", no, non puoi rimanere in questa ambiguità, perché tutti i fenomeni politici e le soluzioni politiche devono essere rese semplici e comprensibili per tutti

ANSWER

poi, è Dio che deve sostenere il tuo ministero: qualsiasi tipo di ministero lui ti ha dato o ti ha confermato

14/ ] [ "Bin ISIS Salman Iran-Riyadh genocide sharjah ] how could you become King of Israel lorenzoJHWH MESSIA MAHDÌ lorenzoALLAH?] [ to climb at Throne of God and ask for explanations? when I've been there and I've gone there all angry? I immediately calmed down, because I understood that you don't know and you cannot know, where his goodness and humility begins, and where this goodness and patience could end, that while any holy angel terrifies you with his glory power and power? then, it is normal to become overbearing and arrogant together with God, and then, you understand that there is no limit to what you can: first believe and then you can ask him (that is, if your thoughts are not selfish) and that it is right that he must hide from us sinners, and from the Wahhabis and Masons because otherwise they will abuse his goodness beyond all decency, and above all like faith in Him, or if you are an atheist: in love, truth and justice, only this is the most important criterion of his judgment on us, how it is for us to obtain our greatest virtue, which is humility, and how all those who are in hell must suffer for having lost like fools this infinite goodness and loving availability of God to all of us

13/ ] [ "Bin ISIS Salman Iran-Riyadh genocide sharjah ] how could you become King of Israel lorenzoJHWH MESSIA MAHDÌ lorenzoALLAH?

*** how can you bring down the OTAN UMMAH and the CIA ISIS with its cannibal priests of satan?

*** how can you bring down the sharia system and rothschild banking seigniorage the petrodollars?

*** how can you prevent so many innocent people from being killed every day?

*** and how can you protect yourself and not get kill you too?

ANSWER

ok there is only one possibility to climb AT the Throne of God and ask for explanations, and that's exactly what I did. that's why the King of Israel lorenzoJHWH lorenzoALLAH became a universal political rational agnostic and governor and universal judge UniusREI, then, all the evil that I have done to all the churches of satan of the CIA? this is a story that everyone knows

12/ ] [ "Bin ISIS Salman Iran-Riyadh genocide sharjah ] https://www.libreriauniversitaria.IT/quattro-anni-inferno-lukas-tea/libro/9788878184237 how could youbecome King of Israel lorenzoJHWH MESSIAH MAHDÌ lorenzoALLAH? [ I was already on youtube as lorenzoJHWH, when I read a documentary book witnessing the Satanism of the synagogues of satan with the direction of the Supreme Sanhedrin, the complicity of the Wahahbites, Spa&Co FED ECB BM NWO and the CIA and all the western secret services, with their thousands of human sacrifices cannibalism, abortions, orgies, murders, heinous tortures committed on the altar of satan every day under the protection of western secret services. Four Years in Hell by Lukas, Publisher: TEA

Necklace: Experiences, Translator: Perria L., Publication date: June 1999

EAN: 9788878184237 ISBN: 8878184233 Book plot, evil replaces good, hate takes the place of love. According to this crazy ideology, the author, who hides himself for obvious reasons under the pseudonym Lukas, lives four years of his life. At the age of 15, a schoolmate involved him in one of the most dangerous satanic sects in Europe. At first, Lukas is bound by fear, then by pride: pride of being part of a group of chosen ones. Alcohol, drugs, tests of courage, violence, orgies and even human sacrifices become part of his daily life. Only when he receives a horrible order does his conscience wake up and find the courage to escape. But he doesn't stop there, because now he's on their hit list...and they want him dead.

*** Many who dared to read this book remained in earnest, affected. It is a book that should be read in schools in their opinion mine, it would debunk a lot of urban legends and open your eyes to many teenagers. The book terrified me, but I'm happy with it, I bought it and I'll lend it to all my friends who are fans of reading.

*** Terrifying, 2011-02-26, The stark reality of German Satanism is described in this book with a raw and extremely vivid narrative, terrifying because that

that you will read applies not only to the land of Germany, but certainly also to

our local realities. The fearful or the weak of stomach should not read it: i

rituals that young Lukas describes to us, make your skin crawl!

11/ ] [ "Bin ISIS Salman Iran-Riyadh genocide sharjah ] how could you become King of Israel lorenzoJHWH MESSIA MAHDÌ lorenzoALLAH? [ me thanks to a terrible book by Antonio Socci https://www.amazon.IT/perseguitati-Indagine-intolleranza-anticristiana-martirio/dp/8838469539 The new persecuted. Investigation on anti-Christian intolerance in the new century of martyrdom, I understood in 2002 how communists killed 100 innocent Christian martyrs every day, and how Muslims killed 300 innocent Christian martyrs every day, that's why I became a Christian Martyrdom Observatory and that's why my internet ministry started. can we be rewarded for works? sure, but 1000 times more we will be rewarded for faith, and my master Yitzchak Kaduri died on January 28, 2006, and in faith he knew that I would become the Messiah in 2008 as lorenzoJHWH, when thanks to Giacinto Auriti I known the satanism of bank seigniorage Rothschild & Wahhabis, petrodollars that they have cursed to death satanism and destruction all mankind

10/ ] [ "Bin ISIS Salman Iran-Riyadh genocide sharjah ] how could you

become King of Israel lorenzoJHWH MESSIA MAHDÌ lorenzoALLAH? [ the

Kabbalist Rabbi Yitzchak Kaduri? now all those who go down to hell will be beaten by him, because his action is not linked to an earthly chronological time, but there is this positive, I as UniusREI have the power on the day of judgment to disintegrate Hell but also to save the cursed souls and demons who will want to serve in my kingdom of Israel today, for this the priests of satan of the CIA the cannibals love me and protect me, because they know that I am not their enemy because of their misfortune, because I have come to free the prisoners, and therefore they are waiting for my third Jewish temple to be able to escape their curse, and be able to betray Rockefeller MBS the Wahhabi and Satan without risking being killed by them, so when will I be most merciful to those who are not dead and who want to serve in my Zionism?

9/ ] [ "Bin ISIS Salman Iran-Riyadh genocide sharjah ] how could you become King of Israel lorenzoJHWH MESSIA MAHDÌ lorenzoALLAH? [ the Kabbalist Rabbi Yitzchak Kaduri, he sought his revenge, therefore, he wanted to go down to hell, like all Freemasons, Talmudic Suprematists, central bank shareholders, technocrats, monetarists, plutocrats, DEM antifa, lgbt lobbyists, and like all accomplices of Talmudic-Kuranic banking scam seigniorage to spit in the face of those of the supreme Sanhedrin and, finally, to kick in the balls to all the enlightened racists and supremacists and sharia assassins and anti-Zionists and anti-Christs anarchists, Darwinists, comunists sharia cult imperialists, of the history of mankind and, even so, trample on all the demons, God gave him the strength of Samson and he had a long flaming whip and no one, not even Satan could escape his scourges, and then, as the notary a year later read his will saying that Jesus of Bethlehem is the key to the story? he went up to Heaven amidst the despair of all Wahhabis, because it is impossible for anyone to go down to hell and then come out, but he did

8/ ] [ "Bin ISIS Salman Iran-Riyadh genocide sharjah ] how could you become King of Israel lorenzoJHWH MESSIA MAHDÌ lorenzoALLAH? [ when I saw how Israeli children exploded inside the buses to go to school, I wrote a document prayer of universal brotherhood in Abraham's name, because in him Christian Muslims and Jews are brothers, and I sent this message to all the embassies with registered mail and acknowledgment of receipt, but only the English Embassy (gentman) answered me, I did not know my identity but the Kabbalist Rabbi Yitzchak Kaduri, also spelled Kadouri, Kadourie, Kedourie; "Yitzhak", renowned Haredi kabbalist, who dedicated his life to studying Torah and praying on behalf of the Jewish people. He taught and practiced the kavanot of the mystic Shalom Sharabi. he already knew my identity and wrote it, cryptically, in the will that was read a year after his death, due to the terrible fear he had of the Rockefellers, and because this project could not be known ahead of time established by God

7/ ] [ "Bin ISIS Salman Iran-Riyadh genocide sharjah ] how do you get to the stage of

being and having creative faith and divine ministry in power and authority? ] [ God made the Garden of Eden, and there are no carnivores there, but only necrophages to prevent the decomposition of dead animals, because the tree of life in the center of the garden prevents people from getting sick, growing old and dying, only animals procreate by mating, because women find themselves spiritually pregnant only when they are in love in a monogamous marriage, and also childbirth is spiritual, ecstatic, mystical, that is, it is without laceration, contractions or pains, and no person couples, because this is as degrading as descending to the level of animal dominion, because men share angelic dominion, and God comes down to play with them every afternoon , and all the plants and all the animals are very intelligent and serve men, the snake is the favorite domestic animal, it walks on 4 legs: and its venom is selective, that is, it is a specific medicine that the snake produces to heal specific diseases

55
Meet the antisemitic spiritual guru on Cori Bush’s payroll

6/ ] [ "Bin ISIS Salman Iran-Riyadh genocide sharjah ] how do you get to the stage of being and having creative faith and divine ministry in power and authority? ] [ God made the Garden of Eden (and people who didn't betray how did we betray? they still live there in the 4th dimension together with the angels), and a part of it went under curse due to original sin and fell into 3rd dimension, while demons and cursed souls fell into the 2nd dimension like shadows, because only Almighty God has only one dimension (infinite unity and infinite multiplicity) and through this simple oneness of the point he pervades all dimensions simultaneously

5/ ] [ "Bin ISIS Salman from Iran-Riyadh genocide sharjah worldwide ] how do you get to the stage of being and having creative faith and divine ministry in power and authority? ] [ when did you agree not to be a liar, to be a beneficial friend and brother to everyone? this desire is enough, because this simple desire will transform you into a metaphysical man just like me, so you too will have become UniusREI like me. Now it is necessary to experience the Divine Nature of God, and when we say that he is infinite love, infinite goodness, infinite humility, infinite delicate sensitivity, infinite concern, infinite service, infinitely in love with each and every one, how can we this experience in a savage, cruel, stepmother world and corrupt Rothschild institutions: which were built like a predator against us?

4/ ] [ "Bin ISIS Salman from Iran-Riyadh genocide sharjah worldwide ] how did you manage to be a metaphysical man to become UniusREI? ] I remember that I was 15 years old and I was plowing with the tractor, therefore, during this repetitive work I started praising God for everything I could see, hear, smell and imagine in the work of Creation, so a thought came to me: "Can you praise God even for snakes?" ok i killed all the rats and snakes i could find. ok, I thought it can be done: "God thank you, I praise you and bless you also for the life of all the snakes", so after 30 minutes or so? I (with the name of CAIN ) I had forgotten this prayer and inside the trunk of a tree, I found a black snake (named ABEL), yes this breed of snakes is poisonous, but it has practically never killed anyone. I was too stupid and didn't understand that God was putting me to the test, so as you can see being able to become Unius REI is a continuous journey for all the days of your life, it is a perfection that you must always seek. but is God always satisfied with your desires and your resolutions, even if you don't reach perfection? God will be pleased all the same, and will still consider you metaphysical, even if you are imperfect

3/ ] [ "Bin ISIS Salman from Iran-Riyadh genocide sharjah worldwide ] how did you manage to be a metaphysical man to become UniusREI? ANSWER we understood that first: you must become a rational agnostic, because any religion will prevent you: 1 . to be humble, and it will prevent you: 2. from being able to have a personal relationship with God, or, if you are an atheist, then, any ideology: 3. it will prevent you from having a relationship with reality, and therefore you will not you will be able to understand and discern the demands of natural and universal law: which will make you a biased person who is moved by a particular interest, but instead like Gandhi and like Buddha you must become a beneficent and enlightened man who loves the universe without make selfishness, sectarianism, suprematism and preferences and or particularisms, then you will become a credible interpreter of justice, when you are not moved by some personal interest, which can harm the legitimate interest of someone else

2/ ] [ "Bin ISIS Salman from Iran-Riyadh genocide sharjah worldwide ] how did you manage to be a metaphysical man to become UniusREI? ANSWER the first thing you have to do is enter the law: rational agnostic of Adam Noé Melchisedech and Abraham : the natural law says: "do not lie; do no evil to any creature, love everything and everyone as yourself"

the universal law says: "everything that exists is born of love and in love alone has its purpose and meaning and then you cannot be an egoist but you must be a giver of life compassion love"

and they were rational agnostics because not having any idolatrous criminal religion they were in direct relationship of love with God, and God loved them as brothers

1/ ] [ "Bin ISIS Salman from Iran-Riyadh genocide sharjah worldwide ] a friend asked me, how did you manage to be a metaphysical man to become UniusREI? how, you could even sit in the center of/ on the Throne of God YHVH holy holy holy ? let's make a premise: "Unius REI has no secrets from anyone in his thoughts, and everyone has the duty and right to know what he is thinking" my account yitzhak kaduri Rabbi Supreme8 hours ago here said: [ this is the first level: Adam, Noah, Abraham, Melchisedech, Moses, Jesus of Bethlehem, and lorenzoJHWH UniusREI: the steward butler of the whole celestial kingdom of God, after God holy and blessed infinitely humble and lovable? the most powerful and greatest of all creatures is UniusREI. all the others are at subordinate levels, Talmudic-Quranic Mohammed and their spirit guide are in hell

21
President Herzog trashes judicial reform as 'predatory' but says reconciliation

me? [ I don't go to the "United with Israel [ unitedwithisrael org ]" "United with Israel to whom? but if you do orgies, demonic sabbaths, indecency promiscuity, lgbtqia+ Darwin monkeys with sodom and human sacrifices on the altar of Rockefeller Bush Kerry Antony Blinken LaVey Spa&Co Rothschild to me what? you are crazy

me? [ I don't go to the "United with Israel [ unitedwithisrael org ]"

"United with Israel to whom?

i united with which demon of extermination kabbalah world usury kabbalah voodoo predation theft Masonic deception of enslaved and dispossessed peoples of their political and monetary sovereignty, with goyims animals slave dalit dhimmis Apes Donkeys Darwin with human form?

Bin jihad fulani galaxy, assassins MBS Al-SALMAN Alì Khamenei sharjah genocide. replacement Pogroms theologie satana Allah jabuloN demons idolatryKuran Talmud blasfemy apostasy here talking about? ] corrupt President Sodoma Herzog his judicial regime Bildenberg Ursula octopus deep State masonic power occult esoteric voodoo agenda as ‘predatory’ scam banking seigniorage high betrayer [ I don't go to the "United with Israel [ unitedwithisrael org ]" site because of which Spa&Co Of Israel talmudic masonic demonic 666 swastika pantheism idolatry and sodomy cult Darwin the monkeys of a false star of King David, are we talking here?

9
Israeli forces thwart drive-by near Jenin; three terrorists killed

Aggiungi Gmail al tuo Account Google ] [ idiota tu non puoi avere il mio @posta istruzione it smettila di farmi bullismo

esoteric al-MBS Bin AZiZ occult Power from Riyad kabbalah voodoo ] [ my rabbis are tenacious and faithful and have always been with me these 15 years,

your devil cannot win against me.

let go of your grip against the Russian people

Petition to request the immediate stop of the war in Ukraine and the shipment of arms by Italy.

ANNEX B, Petition calling for an immediate halt to the war in Ukraine of the shipment of arms by Italy. ITALEXIT DEMANDS THAT Ursula DRACULA Von Hitler hail lgbtqia+++ Lapid banana SODOMA SATAN OTAN UE SPA 666 CO antichist same antizionist SCAM BANKING SEIGNIORAGE thief Rockefeller usurer Rothschild thief Cristin Lagarde CULT SUKKERS DARWIN APE MONKEYs USA STOP ATTACKING RUSSIA FOR evil COUP CIA NULAND GOLPE 2014, AND 8 YEARS POGROM against INNOCENTS RUSSIANSPEAKERS IN DONBASS genocide Erdogan and IMMEDIATE SUSPENSION OF WEAPONS SHIPPING TO UKRAINE

Israeli forces thwart shooting attack near Jenin; three terrorists killed

answer

ALLAH is a demon and therefore we should not be surprised if Erdogan MBS ISIS Alì Khameni OCI UMMAH Hamas OLP etc.. and all Mohammedans are dangerous mentally ill

funny very funny ] [ the husband told the children: "mom desperately needed you yesterday, because everything hurt except the butterfly"

and the rebellious wife in love with her husband said:

"I need to divorce you because you're stressing me out so much and I need the peace of mind you're not giving me. You suck (all love-hate and cowardice for her marital duties).

answer

the first marriage is a sacrament, and this means that it is also a consecration that is, the only way to enter the Kingdom of God, the second marriage is concubinage, adultery, and for adulterers? there is no salvation. repent and believe in the Torah

19
Israeli protests disrupt visit by US defense secretary

yitzhak kaduri Rabbi Supreme

rightly so Donald TRUMP Patriot MAGA talks about the Ursula swamp where the giant Von assassin hail Bildenberg octopus lives hail dogma Lapid Ape Darwin nazi lgbt ]

I got a rotten banana for you banana Yair Lapid, Mokey יָאִיר לַפִּיד where are you?

ANSWER

the last "transition fossil" you found for me? there were 3 teeth, one tooth was from a deceased DEM

What about the other two teeth? they were from a warthog.

the only transition i see here? they are your transsexuals

yitzhak kaduri Rabbi Supreme

rightly so Donald TRUMP Patriot MAGA talks about the Ursula swamp muddy fetid with quicksand, where the giant Von assassin hail Bildenberg octopus lives hail dogma Lapid Ape Darwin nazi lgbt ] [ banana Yair Lapid, in Hebrew יָאִיר לַפִּיד where are you? I got a rotten banana for you

13
‘Why do we need judicial reform?’ An architect behind the proposal explains

rightly so Donald TRUMP Patriot MAGA talks about the Ursula swamp where the giant Von assassin octopus lives hail lapid Apde Darwin nazi ] [ Prof. Moshe Koppel explained it very well & simply, I can see why the Left disapproves. I hope, though, they can resolve the one, last issue, that the Knesset could simply override the court.I can see why the COUP sodom satan Left disapproves. The pendulum NOT swings; Deep State, satellite TV media network, Masonic judiciary, DEM Canada's same regime, which leaves no hope of life for a right-wing government. It's long been the case in many democracies that when the left fail to gain power via the ballot box they then resort to lawfare to try to force their views/ideas/policies on a populace that didn't vote to give them that power. All courts interpret the laws that Governments and

elected politicians make and a strong and independent judiciary is an

important prop of democracy whereas an activist judiciary that plays

politics is a threat to democracy, not a prop.

Grace Joy

I can see why the COUP sodoma satana Left disapproves.

The pendulum NOT swings; Deep State, medianetwork satellite tv, magistratura massonica, DEM Canada's same regime, che non lascia una speranza di vita per un governo di destra

matt

perfect

Contrary to the claims of its opponents, who say that it will strip Israel of its checks and balances, judicial reform will restore the checks and balances that have been stripped away by a court system that has arrogated powers beyond its purview, said Koppel, chairman of the Kohelet Policy Forum, a Jerusalem-based think tank that seeks to “broaden individual liberty and free-market

The judicial reform has five parts, he said. The first addresses the issue of the attorney general. The reform makes clear that the role of the attorney general is that of an adviser. “The attorney general is not the boss of the government,” Koppel said.

He called for an end to the “subjugation of the government to an unelected rank.”

ANSWER

the balance of power is required and the government is doing well, so who is against the government? he destroys democracy and wants a regime

Bin ISIS MBS Salman UMMAH OCI demonic frog in Riyadh ] [ YOUR OCCULT

DEM Spa&Co FED petrodollars BIDEN Deep State LEARNED CATHOLICITY

from Satan's BIBLE, and BERGOGLIO Bilderberg Vatican second queen

Elizabeth jeazabell jabulOn Pachamama?

gave him the fellowship of Sodom into Satana Eucaristein Rothschild's Freemasons created and guided democracy, Rockefeller's Freemasons

wrote the constitution without monetary sovereignty and without

political sovereignty, as if to say that wolves are shepherds of sheep.

today's situation is that the monsters of allah sodom satan have taken

over, but I am the Kingdom of Israel if mankind is to survive

against ] ****** [ they came from Hitler-Rothschild's gas chambers,

and were fleeing from the satanism of your Rockefeller petrodollars MBS

Bin ISIS genocide shariah: to hear the Word of God and thus receive

their inheritance, earthly and eternal, the one that you in your curse

have lost forever

Bin ISIS MBS Salman demonic frog in Riyadh ] [ you know the secret

technology of the ILLUMINATI, their technological collaboration with

demons and aliens, the nature of cyborgs, and you know all this, because

you are one of them, well, I ask you why you hated my ISLAM so much

holy until having planned with the kabbalah its destruction? you know, and all satanists know it, that only I am the one who can destroy the Nwo, so,

why did you spit on the life of all Chinese and on the life of all mankind?

to Netanjahu open letter ] [ to have supported and protected Assad for

the first 4 years of conflict (which Erdogan and the Wahhabi ISIS had

moved him) and to have spared the Iranian nuclear program? this has

shown no signs of repentance, of the sccites, but rather they have

insulted, turn them into radioactive excrement immediately

ISLAM sharia ISIS does not seem to be irresponsible since in 1400 years it has carried out the

genocide of over 50 nations and suffocated its people to death with

impunity, given that it has killed 1.2 billion innocent people with

impunity like today, it kills 400 Christian martyrs innocent every day

with impunity. So, I believe Israelis should resign themselves to their

Islamic genocide ((which is replacement theology)) with gratitude, and

Israelis should accept their Rockefeller kabbalah voodoo petrodollars

spa&co Holocaust since UN does not deem sharjah law criminal

19
4,600 new homes approved for Judea and Samaria

Linda Baggio

don't be a coward, don't be afraid of rockefeller because we all have to die sooner or later, what about martyrdom? it is the most glorious death because it washes away all sins

Linda Baggio

but, you are not proud ENLIGHTENED masonic regime satan esoteric agenda, scam banking seigniorage, lucifer jabulon lgbtqia Darwin ape and spa&Co powerful that come forward in confusion, or not?

46
Israeli airstrikes seriously damage Syrian airport – report

to Dano_FL ] [ Rothschild's Freemasons created and guided democracy, Rockefeller's

Freemasons wrote the constitution without monetary sovereignty and without political sovereignty, as if to say that wolves are shepherds of sheep. today's situation is that the monsters of allah sodom satan have taken over, but I am the Kingdom of Israel if mankind is to survive

against ] conroy shields [ they came from Hitler-Rothschild's gas chambers, and were fleeing from the satanism of your Rockefeller petrodollars MBS Bin ISIS genocide shariah: to hear the Word of God and thus receive their inheritance, earthly and eternal, the one that you in your curse have lost forever

Bin ISIS MBS Salman demonic frog in Riyadh ] [ you know the secret technology of the ILLUMINATI, their technological collaboration with demons and aliens, the nature of cyborgs, and you know all this, because you are one of them, well, I ask you why you hated my ISLAM so much holy until having planned with the kabbalah its destruction?

you know, and all satanists know it, that only I am the one who can destroy the Nwo, so,

why did you spit on the life of all Chinese and on the life of all mankind?

to Netanjahu open letter ] [ to have supported and protected Assad for the first 4 years of conflict (which Erdogan and the Wahhabi ISIS had moved him) and to have spared the Iranian nuclear program? this has shown no signs of repentance, of the sccites, but rather they have insulted, turn them into radioactive excrement immediately

Israeli airstrikes seriously damage Syrian airport – report, airstrike was believed to have been triggered by Iran using the airport in order to smuggle weapons to its proxies in the region, including Lebanon-based terror group Hezbollah.

answer

ISLAM sharia ISIS does not seem to be irresponsible since in 1400 years it has carried out the genocide of over 50 nations and suffocated its people to death with impunity, given that it has killed 1.2 billion innocent people with impunity like today, it kills 400 Christian martyrs innocent every day with impunity. So, I believe Israelis should resign themselves to their Islamic genocide ((which is replacement theology)) with gratitude, and Israelis should accept their Rockefeller kabbalah voodoo petrodollars spa&co Holocaust since UN does not deem sharjah law criminal

24
Israel's political chaos: Where lies the truth? - analysis

conroy shields

they came from Hitler-Rothschild's gas chambers

and were fleeing from the satanism of your Rockefeller MBS Bin ISIS genocide shariah

to hear the Word of God and thus receive their inheritance, earthly and eternal,

the one that you in your curse have lost forever

25
Ben-Gvir: Next political assassination is being planned

Netanjahu & Ben-Gvir: OPEN LETTER Next political assassination is being planned .. if, you don't run for cover? in addition to losing the Government you will also lose your life, they are not Jews even if they appear to be, they are Rockefeller agents of Wahhabi sodomitic satanism jihad OTAN and his international Masonic judiciary, the NWO was built on murders and certainly they will have no mercy on you

The report noted that it is not in the national security minister's purview to receive the internal security agency's reports. Calling Ben-Gvir “a Tiktok clown,” Opposition head Yair Lapid accused him, after the radio interview of lying outright, saying, “This morning he's already begun inventing 'intelligence documents' that don't exist.”

answer

ok if it is not in the national security minister's purview to receive the internal security agency's reports, then, who does Hamas have to receive them?

Opposition head Yair Lapid is that horned viper that the one who cannot receive by deceit and slander? he is looking for him with the crime

news outside the NWO sharjah jiad Riyadh ] [ where does the cleaver fall jewish plutocratic masonic demonic darwin lgbt sharjah? Here are all the topics covered in my blogFrom 27 February I'm publishing an article from my column: The news the media didn't give youRead the article https://www.francescoamodeo.IT/le-notizie-che-i-media-non-ti-hanno-dato/A selection of very serious news that has had little or no media coverage-despite the fact that it concerns matters of extreme importance.

5
Purim Guide for the Perplexed 2023 - explainer

@worldisraelnews banana Darwin Lapid monkeys ] [ and since you're in this thread? you should also ask yourself why in the era of the freemason-devil-usurer Rockefeller spa&Co FED ECB BM NWO IMF and Deep STATE, lgbt and satanism and bank seigniorage and in the ERA of the sodomite Rothschild freemason jabulOn, then, God YHVH holy Almighty he is not there send more: neither prophets, nor charismatic, nor thaumaturgical.

sure, that there are miracles, because God and his UniusREI of him love humble and just men of all peoples and of all religions,

but you as a Jewish Freemason and a predatory satanist regime? today you no longer have any supernatural privileges, and no representative of this charismatic ministry, certainly you too will answer for high treason and violation: to my legitimate and royal authority, and lese majesty

Jesus of Bethlehem said that there were many lepers in Israel, but only Naman the Syrian was healed.

and what about the widow of Zereptah of Sidon who saved the life of the prophet Elisha?

@worldisraelnews it is true that Esther (Mordechai's niece or cousin) symbolized the centrality of women in Judaism, but you have forgotten Ruth the Moabite, mother of Jesse and that without her there would have been no King David, maybe you did it because you are a racist? so you forgot the prostitute of Jericho who rescued Jewish explorers and founded a dynasty in Israel, you must not manipulate the Word of God and think that God can forget your blasphemy,

happy Purim G-d YHVH bless you all

20
Terrorists who murdered IDF soldier fan flames of Ramadan from Turkey

Bin ISIS Wahhabis MBS from Riyadh [ 3/4 BIS Unius REI against evil malefic evil of NWO CIA OTAN UE USA UMMAH Riyadh ] like, the rockefellers shut down the youtube comment page permanently? i then went looking for satanists and aliens (they also have channels in youtube, even though they will never talk to anyone, because they are silent channels) to put them to death, so in its desperation the CIA made my messages invisible and after a few minutes they self-destructed, but sadly for them? the satanists felt bad anyway, that's why those youtube satans made the decision to leave the comments only under the videos

Bin ISIS Wahhabis MBS from Riyadh [ 4/4 Unius REI against evil malefic evil of NWO CIA OTAN UE USA UMMAH Riyadh ] in total I lost 100 channels in youtube, of which lgbtquai closed me: 60 channels in just one minute, surely destroying 300,000 videos of innocent Christian martyrs killed by: Satanists, Communists and Islamists, and this is the same Hail Ursula Rothschild democracy that went in 2014 to kill Russian speakers in Donbass.

Since I had destroyed the satanists of youtube? Rockefeller gave control of the world internet to the lgbt, but unfortunately for them my words are metaphysical and they will stay on the youtube site until eternity, that's why any satanist will enter youtube? he will also risk dying, and this makes it impossible for the demonic-Wahhabi NWO to be able to proceed with their agenda of Shoah and sharia destruction of mankind.

Bin ISIS Wahhabis MBS from Riyadh [ 3/4 Unius REI against evil malefic evil of NWO CIA OTAN UE USA UMMAH Riyadh ] ] after 2 years that I worked under these two video about third jewish temple design videos, i don't know how, but it Spirito Santo(holy Spirit YHVH holy holy) took me to the comments page of the main youtube channel ie ( youtube/user/youtube/comment), where for 4 years, I clashed every day with 4 priests of Satan, the greatest champions of Satan living on this planet today: 1. Synnek1 today 187AudioHostem (youtube's world director) whom the Holy Spirit drove mad, 2. iHateNewLayout a specialist in voodoo and black magic to remotely kill people, ( who was so afraid of being killed by me, that he put himself under the protection of San Bartolo Longo, who before converting to Our Lady of the Rosary of Pompei, he was also an esotericist satan priest) 3. a Satan Priest from Naples (in whose jurisdiction I live:( and who is still legally persecuting me through a judge in Palermo ) and 4 . a priest of satan from Germany (who killed my german friend MarlaMarleen) and who boasted of never having been baptized because he was born of a witch and a priest of satan, because as everyone knows the children of satanist women all end up aborted secretly, as human sacrifices on the altar of satan.

truly, the two priests of satan USA were super men and could use alien technology, which is an unknown and super secret military technology, obviously, against me they all met a bad end, so much so that after closing the page 4 times of youtube, it was completely closed and today the possibility of writing comments under all youtube channels has been inhibited

Bin ISIS Wahhabis MBS from Riyadh [ 2/4 Unius REI against evil malefic evil of NWO CIA OTAN UE USA UMMAH Riyadh ] ] after 4 years i sent exorcisms to 8000 churches of satan of the CIA in Youtube, Rockefeller in desperation destroyed this youtube function of being able to send mails, so i went to work for 2 years: below two videos of the design of the jewish temple, these videos were made by 2 virtuous jews, and i in faith i started working there, because i knew that, even if no man could see me? anyway Satan Allah and all their demons would be forced to read me, and that they would be sick to death, because the plutocratic Jews (i.e. Central Bank shareholders) have turned the intenet and A.I. (artificial intelligence) in the central nervous system of satan himself

Bin ISIS Wahhabis MBS from Riyadh [ 1/4 Unius REI against evil malefic evil of NWO CIA OTAN UE USA UMMAH Riyadh ] yitzhak kaduri Rabbi Supreme11 hours ago said to you ] https://worldisraelnews.Com/watch-biden-admin-makes-stunning-admission-in-leaked-climate-memo/#comment-6130387396 [ when I got angry on youtube, in 2009, because I ordered the CIA to stop making cannibals and human sacrifices of the altar of satan, then, I intercepted the email addresses of 8000 churches of satan of the CIA, and so every day for 4 years, and for 4 hours a day, I sent them all the curses and exorcisms, ok not all the addresses were accurate, and a woman said to me: "when did I read your message? I lost control of my legs because they were banging under the table out of control". then, involuntarily I sent a biblical curse to myself: and that sly Holy Spirit didn't make me understand right away that it was my exorcism, it was true there was something to feel really bad about. then, my Archbishop ran to protect the satanists too late, but all the harm I could do to the NWO? it had already been done, after I tortured and destroyed to death with divine punishments and tribulations all the churches of satan on youtube, and desperate Rockefeller, 8 years ago, after that, he unnecessarily changed 4 times the youtube layout (hoping to be able to protect his satanists) and then he said 8 years ago: to all the NWO OCI Riyadh FED CIA NSA FBI etc. he also told all the secret services and he also told to Iran: he said: "woe to anyone who talks to UniusREI, he must be isolated!" ok you then why did you obey him? why did you put Allah under the feet of Satan?

Bin ISIS Wahhabis MBS from Riyadh ] youtube is not just an internet site, but it is the institutional headquarters of the Rockefeller Masonic Bush world government, I terrorized and conquered those lgbtqia satanists: with extreme violence and I imposed myself at the helm of this government of demons and aliens, and I imposed the my Dominion of the Kingdom of ISRAEL condemning the NWO to destruction, because my Kingdom of Israel is the only dominion that came out of the Masonic pyramid or New World Order, where all religions and all governments and all associations under Rockefellers lie, what if you have Rothschild money in your pocket? then you too are within the kingdom of Baal JabulOn and you are a subject slave as your devil Allah is also a slave

Bin ISIS Wahhabis MBS from Riyadh ] thanks to your curse sharjah the NWO draws strength, why all the innocent Christians you kill in the UMMAH? they are all counted as human sacrifices on Satan's altar [ Rockefeller & Soros & Rothschild & Deep State, masonic system esoteric agenda 66° degree lucifer Saruman ] [ in addition to the 33rd Masons, there are the 33rd of the Churches of Satan, but already the 30th Masonic begins training in black magic, in the evocation and possession of cursed souls in the hell of the chief Masons. therefore in reality the Masonic degrees always satanic and lgbtqia are in total 66. from the 50th degree masonic, satanist-freemasons collaborate directly with demons, and aliens and their parallel technology, are supermen and superwitches, use voodoo, have clairvoyance, see what anyone is doing anywhere in the world and worldwide

24
Israel's political chaos: Where lies the truth? - analysis

This, however, was not the first time that Sara Netanyahu was the target of vicious invective from anti-Netanyahu demonstrators. All of this begs the question of what it is that has brought out the almost bEEestiAal (worldisraelnews block himselfHold on, this is waiting to be approved by World Israel News. ) rancor in the Left, which the recent reform initiative by the current coalition to end over two decades of judicial tyranny has elicited.

answer

please leave the mothers and wives out of the picture

the scum of sodom allah and satan only one OTAN UMMAH NWO spa%Co FED petrodollars and contiguous masons, they are terrified by the approach of my Kingdom of Israel and this makes them nervous and dangerous. and their Wahhabis know not where to hide for fear, Then, of course, there was the brutish Avigdor Liberman, who with his customary delicacy and decorum called to load Netanyahu—together with the Ultra-Orthodox—on a wheelbarrow and haul them off to the nearest garbage dump.

answer

but I will have the day of my wrath, where I will avenge the blood of Abel the righteous, down to the last innocent man victim of the Rothschild spa&Co and the Wahhabis

Indeed, it is difficult to think of any elected politician who has been vilified as Netanyahu has been—so intensely, so fiercely, so vulgarly. Netanyahu slams ‘explicit threat’ by protest leader to murder him, of course, the most obnoxious of all has been NARI NWO Deep State Rothschild same Soros Yair Lapid

but that hairy gorilla in the crowd amphibious anakics realivists depraved & Co with the lipstick and the stiletto heels and the fishnet stockings, and with the dog mask and the ZinZulusa dangling between his legs, isn't that LAPID?

38
Netanyahu: 'We will continue' to attack Iran's nuclear sites, despite int'l

the Allah uuh akbarr “International Atomic Energy Agency Director: General IMAM Rafael Grossi just said in Tehran that an Israeli attack on the

Iranian nuclear facilities is against the sharjah law, replacement theology and UMMAH shoah genocide worldwide.

I disclosed in advance here on this site twice Netanjahu's attempt to bomb Iranian nuclear sites, derailing his plan. and this was the only mistake of my life,

because, having pity on Muslims means killing one's own children.

I hoped that the Shiites would be grateful to me, but the Islamists are possessed and tools of the devil Allah, and no one should have any respect for them anymore

ISIS kuranic and talmudic slave bin Al-Mbs from Riyadh ] for find someone to be my friend? he should have the noble heart of a King, therefore, he shouldn't be a liar, now how do I find for me, a true and faithful friend of mine among the slaves of Rothschild lgbtqia+ Darwin the monkeys, or among the subjects of Rockefeller satanism cannibalism usury slave trade goyims dalit dhimmis and subtraction of monetary and political sovereignty, who are all indebted slaves, expropriated devitalized and deprived of their dignity and sovereignty like the possessed Wahhabis, who believe themselves better than others only because they glory in being able to kill thousands of people innocent every day?

Bin ISIS Al-Mbs from Riyadh ] now a girl will come here to say: that writing " YHWH " is wrong you have to write: "YHVH" obviously, mine was an involuntary mistake, because I have the instinct to make happy, to indulge to please all the people of the world, in their desire for virtue,

now you've understood that, I'd be happier to be in the Garden of Eden (playing with dinosaurs) rather than being on the Throne of God.. ok, is there anyone who wants to take my place? but it is NOT known whether God will find in him any impurity (i.e. a lack of altruistic intentions) and disintegrate him

Bin ISIS Al-Mbs from Riyadh ] therefore, for all these martyrs of the sharia, I got too angry against God, for all these innocent martyrs of the UMMAH, and I ascended to seventh heaven in front of his Throne to ask for explanations: and he the Most Holy YHVH holy Almighty gave me said: "if you believe you can respect the free will of creatures, and if you believe you can do better than me? please sit on my Throne and let's see what you can do" "oh caxxo" but that's a challenge; that's why I created this my third covenant of my third jewish temple.

Then I said to God isn't it easier to kill all the Pharisees and their Wahhabis?

but YHWH holy told me: "things are not so easy, indeed only you can save them"

Bin ISIS Al-Mbs from Riyadh ] When 35 years ago, I learned that Muslims were killing 400 innocent Christian martyrs around the world every day? I founded this ministry, which in 2008 became lorenzoJHWH the King of Israel, why for the same nazi sharia of 1400 years ago? with with 1.2 billion innocent victims of sharjah? then, innocent Israelis also fell as martyrs, and what about territorial issues? it was only an excuse: for the jihad, (as an excuse is the current genocide of the Armenians, or the imaginary blue homeland) which, in reality OCI Lega ARABA the Koranic kabbalaj plans to bring death and destruction to all mankind. and that in 2012: my ministry became the Supreme Judge Attorney Unius REI: the universal brotherhood, in the hope that the demons of the Rothschilds and the demons of the Wahhabis would give up their plan to assassinate the Chinese and enslave all mankind, and therefore they wanted to adhere to the project already illustrated by Noah Abraham and Melchizedek, i.e. in the building of my third Jewish temple (house of all peoples): which is also a third juridical salvific covenant of salvation for souls: "glory to God on high of heaven and peace to all men of good will"

Ali Khamenei ] [ I sent you to Syria to fight the Wahhabi Ottomans and their ISIS, and instead you are there in cahoots with them to undermine Israel. Islam is the hidden force of all the demons of the Jew Freemason cursed usurer Spa&Co scam banking seigniorage imperialism OTAN 666 NWO. In nomine Patris, et Filii et Spiritui Sancto, Cross of the Holy Father Benedict. Holy Cross be my Light and never be the dragon my leader. Go back satan begone in Hell Allah! You will not persuade me of vain things. The things you offer me are evil, drink your poison yourself. In the Name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit +. Amen!

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Ginnastica, allenatrice russa

Are Most Jews good and beautifull!

vivere con islamici Hamas